MotorCities National Heritage Area
girl-american-car-cropped.jpg

Vandyck - Preserving Automotive History

Before the Packard Motor Company purchased this land during the 1920's and the almost full sqaure mile of land was wide open space. The site opened in 1928 with a high speed 2 1/2 mile oval track. The Packard Motor Car Foundation still maintains the area as a historic automitve site. 


Address:
49965 VanDyke
Shelby Township, MI 48317