MotorCities National Heritage Area
Frank_Wulfers_Elizabeth_Cropped.jpg

Dearborn Country Club

It was a gift for his hometown. Henry Ford developed an 18-hole golf course at Outer Drive and Military Street that opened in 1925. With the course designed by Donald Ross and the clubhouse designed by architect Albert Kahn, Ford wanted to put Dearborn on par with affluent enclaves like "The Pointes" and "The Hills." But he wanted the golf course open to everyone.


Dearborn Country Club Dearborn Country Club

Address:
800 N. Military St.
Dearborn, MI 48124