MotorCities National Heritage Area
girl-american-car-cropped.jpg

Dodge Home

John Dodge moved into this home at 75 Boston Boulevard in Detroit in 1907. At that time, he and his brother Horace had grown wealthy as suppliers of parts to the early Ford Motor Company, and John was a Ford Vice President. He and his wife Matilda lived here through the founding of the Dodge Brothers Motor Cars until his death in 1920. The property is now the residence of the Archbishop of the Detroit Roman Catholic diocese.


Address:
75 East Boston Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202