MotorCities National Heritage Area
Vintage_Car_Side_Mirror-cropped.jpg

Beginings of Pontiac

The Clinton River had Native American trails along side it which made traveling here easier for early communities. In the early years, after the War of 1812, the power of the river's rushing water was driving mills that proccessed lumber and wool. By 1900, carriage-shops operated in all parts of the city.


Address:
164 W Lawrence St
Pontiac, MI 48341