MotorCities National Heritage Area
Auto-Heritage-Museum-Ypsilanti-cropped.jpg

Baby Creek / Patton Park

This public park was orignally called Baby Creek because of it's small river that ran through the land and into the Rouge River. During the Great Depression in the 1930's, workers rallied in Baby Creek Park for jobs and safety at the Ford Rouge Complex and throught the industry. 


Address:
Northwest corner of Woodmere & Patton
Detroit, MI